Hi Every-one,
I'm new to this Blog, I'm Annette, 26 years and mother of a son Noah of 2 years, and pregnant and due in 10 days...I'm blogging for almost 2 years, have to many craft I like, and learned a lot of beautifull things.
Lizzie Kate makes such beautifull pieces and I love them.
At the moment I'm working on the months, and made a blurry collage of them!!!
I'm new to this Blog, I'm Annette, 26 years and mother of a son Noah of 2 years, and pregnant and due in 10 days...I'm blogging for almost 2 years, have to many craft I like, and learned a lot of beautifull things.
Lizzie Kate makes such beautifull pieces and I love them.
At the moment I'm working on the months, and made a blurry collage of them!!!
(First try...)
More of this will come, I'm working on August and need to stitch a bit on February and March because I was out of colors. As you can see with January I wanna make flatflods of them so I can put them in my hallway on my shoe cabinet.
I'm from the Netherlands and sometimes I will typ some worth wrong, sorry about that!!
For more pictures or other piece look at my blog.
A big hug
Annette
PS I think I made a typ mistake, I'm still pregnant waiting for the little one, saw I had written that I had gave birth on my blog!!
5 comments:
Welcome to the group. Lovely stitching.
Welcome to the blog Annette! You've made great progress on the L*K months.
Best Wishes on the new baby and Happy Stitching!
Nice start! Congrats on the new baby....happy stitching...
Looking good Annette, welcome to the group.
You're doing a wonderful job Annette! Welcome to the blog.
Congrats on the new baby!
Tanya
come visit sometime and I will do the same!
Post a Comment