Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Carve a Pumpkin

A friend gifted me with her used charts & oh my!!! I won't stitch all of the set, but some really are me...this was one I really really loved....
I was doing a SAL with 3 friends...we could only work on the SAL for 2 days per week. I wanted something quick & easy for the weekend, so I could pick the SAL back up on Monday!
This was what I chose.....it is stitched on PTP 32 ct. Doubloon lugana....
stitched piece amongst friends

close up of stitched piece
I am showing 2 pictures...one of just the stitched piece, the other showing it with some pumpkins the lady I babysit for gave me.....

3 comments:

Bekca said...

Beautiful stitching, and those pumpkins look great too!

Denise said...

Cute Stitching and I love thoughs pumpkins.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish. The pumpkins are just too cute.