Monday, July 26, 2010

Small pin pillow finish


I just finished this off this afternoon. It is the "Freedom" freebie, but I changed the word to "Summer" since it was for a summer exchange. I used the called for threads and stitched it on a small piece of "water lily" jobelan.

happy stitching,
lynda

8 comments:

Karen said...

Very cute Lynda...like the change to Summer. Cute idea.

Angela said...

What a wonderful idea, I love how you changed it to match your fabric! Hope you don't mind if I "copy" you :)

LisaG said...

Oh i love that, very cute finish.

Lainey said...

So pretty and summery, just love it!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

You did a beautiful job with it! I've never seen that one before. Do you know if it's available on the internet or would someone be willing to send me/email me a copy?

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun piece & the fabric is just perfect!

Jackie said...

It turned out beautiful and I also like the watermelon fabby you used with it. Beautiful.