Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hi Everyone

Great to see soo many LK fans here, thanks Angela for starting such a fun group to show off our pieces at.
Over the weekend I finished up these two pieces.  The stitching had been finished and I was just waiting for the finishing inspiration to come along and bite me, so here they are.

Spring Pillow
Stitched using DMC
Fabric - 28ct blue/grey linen

Valentines Pillow
Stitched using DMC and one variegated
Fabric - 28ct stone evenweave

Now what to stitch next!! Mmm
LISA V

4 comments:

Angela said...

They are both great but i'll say it again I just LOVE that Spring pillow :) LOL!

LisaG said...

Two lovely finishes Lisa. I shall have to get around to pillow making as they look so cute.

Paula C. said...

These look really cute!

Karen said...

Too cute! Like you this blog got my "rear in gear" to do some finishing!